Friday, January 04, 2013

Blogging Schmogging

I miss blogging. I think too much as my husband puts it. He's right. I don't see it in myself, but I sure do in my sweet little girl. That girl doesn't stop. When I put her in bed at night, she makes every effort to sit herself up and get one more toy or read one more book. You can just tell that her mind is goin a million miles a minute just to keep her awake! Ahh, yes, she is just like her mama, poor girl! We have brains that go faster than a google commercial! Sigh! For Gracie, I have found that if I gently stroke her forehead and sing or talk about her day, I can calm her little mind and she will drift right off. For me, I think I need an outlet. A creative outlet. It's why I love the things I do. Photography. Scrapbooking. Writing. Decorating. DIYing. The problem now is that I have left this space blank for so long that I don't know where to begin. I have drafts that I've never published. I have thoughts that I have typed out only to delete. It's kinda like my whole entire life right now. I don't know where to begin. So many irons in the fire I can't remember which ones are hot anymore! ...

1 comment:

The Schramm's said...

I'm quite certain you would never regret blogging, no matter how sparatic it is. It captures moments and thoughts you won't remember having.