Monday, March 05, 2012

Photography

Taking pictures has always been my passion...last year, however, it all clicked(no pun intended). With the purchase of a very easy to use editing software program, I saw my images taking shape in a way that I loved! I really doubted my ability to ever be a photographer, but through much prayer, I saw God lead me down this road and it has been incredible! I have met some wonderful people through this experience and I see it as an avenue to give God glory. I can't think any other reason it all clicked than just God's timing! So without further ado...the BLOG! I finally found a blog template, accepted that while the taking and editing of pictures is apparently a God given talent, computer graphics is NOT, so I handed over the 20 bucks and bought a watermark!! What do you think?

No comments: