Sunday, January 01, 2012

best of 2011--APRIL vol. three


I slacked a little in March blogging and completely fell off the bandwagon in April & May for blogging. Partially due to the fact that throughout March I had begun having some gallbladder issues. I would have days where I felt horrible so just getting what needed to get done was accomplishment! Also, somehow I find it hard to blog about our fun times when I don't feel well! Into April, I was having more and more days of not feeling well until the final-"this had better be a gall bladder attack or I'm dying"! LOL! As most of you know the next few weeks of finding out it was indeed my gallbladder(thank you, Lord!), having a procedure to get a rogue stone, getting pancreatitis, and finally ending May with surgery(aahhhh!) So here is some MORE of our April fun and one more volume to come!!











 

Our little friend, Tyler, turned TWO at the end of April and here are some fun pics from his party!


 MMM! What a yummy cupcake!



 Three beauties!
 Grace, you make that face way too much!! :)

 I could post a whole big post on this picture!! I just love love love this picture of the boys with their Daddy! It would of course be a post on how wonderful their Daddy is, but you can read about him here, here(grab some tissues if you read this one--he's just that good!), or here!


 Sketti face!
 with our neighbor friend, Rory!

 ♥
 Oh, Emma!
 3 BFF's!


Random Easter pic of our friends from church, Tim & Shannon with Tyler & Megan...I can't believe how much Megan has changed from then just like Sophie in the last post...amazing what a difference a few months can make!

No comments: