Monday, January 02, 2012

best of 2011--APRIL vol. four

 In April, Gracie and Mommy got to go to SC and meet Mommy's friend, Heather, and her "new" baby! Gracie was really very good for the flights and enjoyed some time with mommy!



  

This picture progression is so funny...these two weren't sure what to think of each other. It was all good until...
Elsa tasted her friend(mind you that Elsa has no teeth)...
  
I believe Grace might have slightly over reacted! Once Grace was crying, it was an all out crying party! Aaah...good friends!
 Isn't she beautiful!


 Grace decided that if she wasn't going to be paid attention to(when we were taking Elsa's pics) then she was going to surf the wed a little!



 I just loved how they were so curious about each other! Can't wait until they can play together when we visit! I think they will be good friends!
 We did not do Easter baskets on Easter Sunday because I did not want to cloud the real reason of Resurrection Sunday with candy and goodies!



I finally had to say that nobody was getting their basket until I got a good picture of all 3 of them! It worked!

No comments: