Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacation Bible School 2011


I love our church! I really love how much of a family our church family is. When I was sick, I cannot tell you how many meals were brought to my house. How people took time out of their busy lives, were willing to take a day off work to watch the kids. I get teary even now months later to think about it. Even more, knowing how many were praying for us. Means the world to me. Meals, prayers, willingness...all things our church does well. Another thing Community Bible Church does well every year is Vacation Bible School! We always have a wonderful turn out and kids(that don't even go to our church) even come back to help when they are "too old" (are you really ever too old for VBS? I think not!). I had the privilege to be able to take pictures of the event and help as needed. I searched and searched for a song for this video. I really feel like VBS is a HUGE mission field. We get these kids for 2 1/2 hours a day, we gotta pack as much of God's love into them as we can and plant those seeds! I picked Go Light Your World because well, that is what we are doing! The pictures go VERY fast, but  there are a lot so the other option was an 18 minute video!

video

No comments: