I LOVE it...
- when Benjamin declares, "I am a WILD(insert deep growl voice) man!"
- that Noah giggles so hard he can hardly stand when we are pillow fighting. :D
- that both boys work so well together to "take Mommy down"
- Benjamin's deep belly laugh(we have even been stopped in stores by people telling us what an incredible laugh he has)
- when Noah says, "I don't think laying on me and tickling me is a good idea...I NEEEEED to go POTTTTYY!!!" heehee
- when Benjamin pulls up both knees and full body jumps on whoever he is tackling...NO RESERVE!
- that Noah still gets the hiccups when he giggles too hard(he ALWAYS had the hiccups in utero..guess he laughed a lot in there)
- that Noah takes such great pride in tackling me only to want me to dump him off and start all over
- that after all the tackling, tickling, wrestling, pillow-fighting, giggling & jumping, they want me to snuggle with them!