Monday, July 25, 2011

Aloha! Claire is 5!!

Claire had a luau party for her 5th birthday! We had 2 parties that day, so only Noah and I went to this one as Benjamin and Grace were just exhausted from camping and partying! Claire is such a sweet girl and we really enjoyed celebrating her birthday with her! I love that Claire talked to me while I snapped pictures of her party...she is so outgoing and so kind and respectful! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you, Claire!

 So happy! : )
 Claire being a good big sister!
 Apparently, everyone liked carrying Anna in the water!
 Claire's cousin, Catherine...thought she looked angelic with the "halo"!
 Love pics of kids having fun...Landon and Caroline having a blast!
 Great jumping, Anna!
 Cute flip flop balloons!
 Anna
 Landon
 Olivia
 Adorable Octopus cake!
 Seriously yummy cupcakes!
 Sand castle cake! So cute!
 Opening gifts!

 My friend, Deanna(who I do not see often enough!) and her adorable kids(who just wanted to eat candy, not have some crazy lady take their picture!) Olivia and Landon...they are so cute(including Deanna)
 Noah was really tired at first, but ended up not wanting to leave by the end!

 I think she was starting a race here or something...thought it was funny, but it shows her adorable tutu!

No comments: