Friday, May 27, 2011

Friends!

Grace and Megan were due 5 weeks and 2 days apart and were born exactly 5 weeks and 2 days apart(not on their due dates!) Grace is older, but I believe Megan has caught up with her in size(aside from noggins, Grace definitely has a mighty melon!)


Not looking particularly cooperative here!
 
Sometimes Grace loves on her friends too much!
Apparently, Grace is quite the storyteller!!
Silly girlies!!
Sweet♥s
At least one of them was cooperative! Love her little foot in this one!
At least Megan was cooperative...
My mother in law always says Megan looks like a little sprite...I'm not sure what a sprite is, but must be cute! Oh, and check out all those teeth!!
Benjamin, always the life of the party...willing to do whatever it takes to get a laugh!

I hope Grace is always this loving and never loses the ability to give the BEST hugs ever!!

2 comments:

Tim and Shannon said...

yes, strap some tutus on these beauts and lets get some more pics of them!! They are both so sweet together and it will probably be the closest thing I ever get to taking pictures of twins. :)

Tim and Shannon said...

Ok, so I looked up sprite...I might just have to be offended.

Sprite
1. A small or elusive supernatural being; an elf or pixie.
2. An elflike person.
3. A specter or ghost.