Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter! Resurrection!

I thought since Easter was at the end of April that I would not be taken off guard, but somehow with all the rain and cold weather that was April it still snuck up on me! So our big project still awaits us(it's more of a spring craft anyway!) This year between all the rain and cold and the fact that Noah was having a hard time remembering what Easter is really about, I decided to keep the candy, eggs, bunnies and other fun stuff not at the center. This resulted in getting no pictures of the kids in their adorable Easter outfits with their cute baskets I made up for them, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make to be sure that my kids know that Jesus is the reason for celebration. I want them to know the sacrifice that Jesus made for us...for THEM, that He made that sacrifice for them on a personal level. I think this song is one of the best representations of what it is that He did for us!

No comments: