Sunday, April 03, 2011

TEN Months Old!


Our sweetheart is 10 months old today! To say this girl is sweet is an understatement! She is so full of smiles and hugs and giggles! I can't even begin to describe her joy level each day!

 
At 10 months, Grace loves to eat, loves to laugh(randomly in the car is my favorite), loves to ask for a "iss"(kiss), adores her brothers, dances to any music, jumps wildly, hugs tightly, and loves unconditionally! She is trying to crawl on all fours, but I don't think she sees the point since she already moves so fast pulling herself along on her belly! She absolutely cannot control her excitement when you hold her hands and let her practice her walking! I just cannot describe to you the joy she brings us every day!
 
I bet you just can't imagine how she got the nickname 'Stinkerbell'!?!? 
Someday, she is going to hate how many pictures we have of her making this face!!

1 comment:

Blakemore Family said...

She's such a cutie! I love the scrunched up nose. Simple adorable. Funny that you call her Stinkerbell. We call David Stinker-doodle. :-D