Sunday, March 27, 2011

Better Late than Never, Volume I

I have several things that haven't made it to the blog, but that I really want on the blog. I figure it's better to add them late than not at all, right! ;) Uncle Justin came home to visit in February and the boys were super excited to see him...Gracie, well, not as much...at first! She screamed when I placed her in Uncle Justin's lap. Eventually, she would let him hold her without screaming, but she was still a skeptic! We decided that she thought he was an imposter of her Daddy. The similarity was there, but she knew it wasn't really her daddy!


 Yep! She likes hanging upside down...that's a sure sign that she is Joel's offspring!!!



See...she warmed up to him! I love both Justin and Grace's expressions in this picture!
Jump on Uncle Justin!!! What else would you do with an Uncle Justin?
Who's Who?!?!?!
With their matching shirts from the back, it's hard to tell which Seekins boy is which!

No comments: