Saturday, February 26, 2011

Little Projects


Joel hung Grace's letters on her wall...I had been thinking of painting them, but decided some white was a nice touch and this way they can match when she gets a big girl room(a long long time from now that will go by way too fast!)

I have needed to get Grace's bows organized for a while, but was not sure what to do. I thought of attaching ribbons to her letters, but wanted them to stand alone. I thought of just putting hooks in the wall and making the ribbons hang from those. Ruthie, one of my mom mentors from church, gave Grace this shelf and last week I realized that it would be perfect for a hairbow holder. I must say, I thought I would have more room to grow her collection than this! :)

1 comment:

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

I'm going to start calling you 'Martha'! You did a fab job on the bow holder! May Grace's bow collection grow and grow and grow...