Saturday, February 19, 2011

I So Handsome!

We usually keep a gate on the boys doorway to their room at night because we still don't trust Benjamin to be roaming free in the house! However, since Noah has been sick and waking up more at night, we had it down one night so he could go in and out easier. We were still laying in bed and Noah had actually come into our room and crawled into bed because he wasn't feeling well. I could hear Benjamin in the loft area playing with toys. After a bit, I heard the water running in the bathroom. I called to him and he came into our room...wet hair, little horns sticking up on either side of his head! I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I so handsome!"


Later that day, I noticed that his hair was excessively fragrant and a bit textured feeling. I asked him what he put in his hair and he said, "wotion". I knew there was no lotion that he could have reached, so I asked him again what he had in his hair. This time he replied, "S-now! I put s-now in my hair! I so handsome?"

It did not occur to me until Joel and I were talking later and he mentioned that we have the foamy hand soap in the upstairs bathroom what Benjamin was talking about when he said he put snow in his hair! I ♥ this crazy kiddo! Never a dull moment!

No comments: