Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy to me!

Benjamin says "Happy to you!" when it's somebody's birthday! I love it! It's just too cute! I celebrated 31 on the first of February and I won't lie, every birthday past 29 has been a struggle for me! I know it's just in my head, but I really didn't want to be out of my 20's! My birthday blues don't last too long, but I'm aiming for getting rid of them next year! I really am happy with where God has me even if there are a few answers that I would like that are about as clear as mud right now...in His time, in His time! Life certainly isn't what you think it will be when you are a kid...I remember looking at people live their lives when I was a kid and thinking how much easier it would be when I was all grown up! Not so much easier, better, but not easier! I have given much thought to things I want to change over the past month...you know, New Year's Resolutions! I spent the first month of the year just thinking about what I want to do. One of the things that we learned in nutrition class in college was to set measurable, attainable goals such as "drink 8 glasses of water each day" instead of "drink more water every day". Simple rule, but it has really stuck with me over the years when I make goals. Blogging has been one of my goals and I'm happy to say that I'm accomplishing it well! Getting rid of baby stuff is gonna be another of my goals for the year! My biggest goal for this year is to find some things that I can do to earn an income while staying home. Going to work is a huge stress for me, no matter how I plan, it is always something that I stress about until I'm well into my work day and if Joel isn't the one with the kids, I pretty much stress ALL.DAY.LONG! Finding a babysitter for 3 kids is also not easy! I have done loads of research and found that blogging(about the right topic) can be profitable, so I'm asking for input on starting a new blog...I have brainstormed several ideas, but would like to hear what everyone else thinks would be a good blog topic!

They couldn't find the "one" so they used a stick of dynamite! : ) (ok, it's really just a plain old candle!)

No comments: