Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grace's 1st Christmas! Part one

Grace's beautiful dress! I made a deal with a friend and traded a tutu for her little girl for this gorgeous dress for Grace...hmm, I think I might have gotten the better deal! (Sorry, Michele!)
That silly little tongue!
Joel may lament that none of our babies got blue eyes from him, but this girl gets compliment after compliment on those big, dark, gorgeous eyeballs!!



Grace's first Christmas! I just love this sweet baby girl and we had such a fun time celebrating her first Christmas! She loved "opening" presents...she loved the pretty bright lights and the shiny ornaments...I just loved watching her take it all in...such joy, such innocence, such sweetness! God has truly blessed our family with this sweet, precious girl!

No comments: