Sunday, January 09, 2011

Cutable "quotes"

Noah talks about getting married a LOT! So it came as no surprise that we were having yet aaanother convo about getting married...so I asked him how old he would be when he gets married. He said, "Um, I don't know, maybe 15...or 19." I tried not to react, just nodded. He paused for a minute and then said, "...or 45" REALLY! He is such a hoot...he had me totally cracking up! I have had many times lately of almost choking to stifle a laugh at him! It really is hard because he is sooo serious in these conversations!


Benjamin likes to squeeze my face into "fish face" and tell me to say "woh, woh, woh"(like in Charlie Brown). Benjamin has also been very "needy" lately. I'm thinking it has to do with being sandwiched in the middle and just part of the adjustment to being a big brother. It's super sweet, he constantly comes up and hugs my leg and says, "I wub you, Mommy!" I say, "I wub you too" and he just keeps saying, "I wub you, Mommy" over and over! He also wants lots of hugs and "tisses" at bedtime and asks to be "su-nnuggled". It might be a little labor intensive when he is hanging on my leg or asking to be "up" all the time, but I wouldn't trade it since I get so many "I wub you's"!

No comments: