Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ONE month!!!

I simply cannot believe that my sweet baby girl is a month old already, but truly on July 3rd she was officially a month old!! I'm guesstimating her to be about 9 1/2 lbs and 22 inches!
 
I absolutely LOVE the heart pants!! I have the hardest time picking out the going home outfits for my kids(for whatever crazy reason), so when I saw this I thought it was perfect...little did I know she would be soooo incredibly cute in it! I love how it shows her size difference in the pics above(on the left is the day we took her home and on the right, one month later!)
This taken just a few days after her one month birthday...but it's just the most perfect sweetest smile! I think I'll frame it!! By the way, I absolutely LOVE dressing her all girly and this is the perfect outfit!! I adore flowy tops and leggings, so you will be seeing lots of them!! :)

3 comments:

Blakemore Family said...

LOVE the sweet smile!! And girlie clothes and accessories can become a sickness! Beware!! :-)

Cathy said...

She is surely a sweetie pie!!!

Deanna Goff said...

She is too cute. Love her outfit and bow. Love you all Deanna