Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July!

I absolutely L-O-V-E the 4th of July!!! I love red white and blue! I love fireworks! I love that I am an American and have the freedom to serve the One True God and Father of All!! We had an amazing 4th of July starting on Friday night with a Dayton Dragon's game--who knew those were soooo much fun!?!?! The boys LOVED it! And we went with Grandma and Grandpa which made it even MORE fun! Then on Sunday, we went to church and afterward enjoyed the church picnic with our church family. It's so fun to see a new tradition start...last year Becki and I planned out and headed up a picnic for the 4th and everyone loved it so much that it became the 1st annual 4th of July church picnic! I'm already looking forward to next years! I love my church family sooo much!
 
Of course we ended the evening with fireworks! So fun sitting out on the hill with friends and family watching fireworks...I couldn't help but miss Ashley, she was all about holidays, family, and friends!!
 
I love that I live in a country that gives me the freedom to have more than 1 child! LOVE my 3 babies!!

1 comment:

Deanna Goff said...

I love their outfits. They are so cute. Love Deanna