Monday, May 31, 2010

Still Trying...

 



I am still trying at this blogging weekly thing...I will get it, just be patient with me! Here are a few great shots from the past month! Look how much fun we are having and it isn't even June yet!!

 

 Love this picture of my boys! They are such happy little guys!
Grandma Gert and Noah took the first swim of the year!! Grandma taught Noah to swim for the year and he is doing amazing...he was in the pool this week without swimmies or a vest!
 
RAWR!!!! Betcha can't guess who taught him to RAWR like a dinosaur!! :)

 
Benjamin rivals his brother in being obsessed with boots! These are Noah's snow boots from winter and I can't tell you how many times I have had to put them back in the bin to be put away for Benjamin!
 
My handsome little man! He has always been a natural in front of the camera!!

1 comment:

Mike and Brittney said...

Such cute pics of your boys Cynetta! Love your family pics as well. Awaiting the news that your little butterfly has arrived! So excited for you!