Monday, September 21, 2009

One Month

From Joel & Cynetta & our two sweet boys, Noah & Benjamin

When I look at this, I can't even believe he was the same baby! He weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs at just one month old! We know this because we spent a couple of weeks at the Dr. trying to figure out what was wrong. All day long he was the happiest baby, but come 5am he was fussy even after eating and would only sleep on our chest upright in a chair. I didn't think it could be reflux considering he rarely ever spit up that 1st month, but I soon realized that he only ever laid flat at night so by 5am the reflux was in full force and he was miserable...not something you want for your baby! Once medicated, he started sleeping 10-12 uninterupted hours at night! WOOOHOOO!
The outfit he is wearing in this picture was his going home outfit! He barely fit it by one month! Being born in the fall which is my favorite season, we had lots of fun with cute fall outfits, pumpkin patch, hayride, and costumes. I am SOOOO excited for this fall and the pumpkin patch and hayride and watching him experience it again, this time as a 1 year old! Joel and I are so incredibly blessed by God! We love our 2 healthy boys sooo much and wouldn't trade anything in life for what God has given us!

No comments: