Thursday, June 11, 2009

Snuggles

I love that both my boys are snugglers!! We enjoy many wonderful moments of snuggling, whether it be in the morning before we are really going full speed for the day or whether it be in the reading chair snuggling with a great story book, I love every moment that I get to spend with these two wonderful boys that God has blessed me with!


I love these boys so much I think my heart might explode sometimes!



This picture was taken after a particularly hard day in my life--the viewing/visitation of one of my best friends. An all too painful reminder that life is short and that we should hold on to those we love a little harder because we just never know when a life will be snatched away from us.

1 comment:

Tim and Shannon said...

That first picture is just priceless