Saturday, February 07, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

On February 1st, I turned 29, which will be what I remain from now on! It was a great weekend!! Joel took me out on Friday night for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and browsing Books & Co. an enormous bookstore! My favorite kind of date!! Saturday was a fun family day that ended with dinner at Joel's parents, with a wonderful buttermilk chicken meal and strawberry shortcake for dessert!MMM! Sunday(my actual birthday) was church as normal, followed by another dinner out with friends, Tim and Shannon! Sunday evening was of course the dreaded SuperBowl(which has fallen on my birthday twice in the last 5 years--HATE the superbowl!) Ok, so this year wasn't so bad because we had a "Soup"er Bowl Party at church and got to hang out with our wonderful church family! What a wonderful weekend! I couldn't have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Babe! I love you!

Mommy and her boys! Aren't they precious!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike and Brittney said...

I didn't know it was your Birthday! Happy Birthday Cynetta! Hope you had a great day! We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Blakemore Family said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birth-weekend! I am staying 29 as well!