Thursday, December 04, 2008

In Memory

My Grandma passed away almost one year ago. It is hard to believe it's been a year, a lot has happened in a year. I wish that she could have met Benjamin, she would have loved him, just as she did her other great grandkids. In memory of her and all that she means to me, I did this little photoshoot with the sweater and booties and hat she made when I had Noah. Grandma made them big because her babies started at 9 lbs and went to over 13 lbs! Well, Benjamin looked adorable in the outfit, now if only she could see it!




The blanket he is laying on was made by his great Grandma on Daddy's side. Great Grandparents are Great!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a little cutie! It is hard to believe that it has been a year. I'm sure she can see him now. I wish I could be there too.