Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 months


So I am a little late on this post, but better late than never! Benjamin was 2 months old on the 2nd and the next 2 pictures were taken that day. He also had his check up and first shots :( that day. He weighed 13 lbs 5 oz and was 22 1/2 inches! His percentiles cracked me up because he was 90th for weight and 35th for height!! He is short and chubby! Actually, until he is old enough to have a complex about it, I have been calling him Chubby Bubby!

Look at that great smile! It takes alot of effort to smile when your cheeks are that big!



Newborn


One month
I thought of squeezing him in that outfit one more time, but decided against it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joel, Christine and William said...

Oh my! He is a chubby bubby:) I cannot remember what William was at 2 months... but at about 4 months he was 16 2... He is in 80th for weight and 83 for height! :)