Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Fun


The week after Benjamin was born, Joel carved about 10 pumpkins with musical instruments and Eagles and TCS for Justin's marching band banquet. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of the completed pumpkins(and yes, they were green pumpkins for the school colors) He did a great job and I really am bummed that I didn't get any pictures. Anyway, the picture above is him drawing one of the designs on a pumpkin and of course Noah had to draw on a pumpkin too!



Here they are carving our pumpkins which I also need to take pictures of the finished products! Remember Joel's face as he is removing the pumpkin guts!


Does that face look familiar?

I just love the disgust in their faces...it really cracks me up! This pumpkin is the "sad face" that Noah wanted Daddy to carve. He also wants a "scary" one, but Mommy doesn't think that is a good idea.

No comments: