Saturday, August 02, 2008

While Mom's Away...

I worked a Saturday a couple weeks ago and here are the pictures to show what really went on while I was at work. Tim and Shannon came over to help paint Noah and the Little Guy's room. These pics are courtesy of Shannon, thanks Shannon!


This picture just cracks me up!


This one is just too cute!


And here you have it, they put Noah to work painting! At least they thought to put his Lowe's apron on him!


Well, it was a nice thought! At least no clothes were ruined in the painting efforts!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben, Michele, Claire & Anna said...

The picture of Noah painting in his undies and Lowe's apron cracked me up!! He is quite the lil' helper!!!! So cute!

Charley & Jessica said...

LOL. He is becoming more and more animated the older he gets. How CUTE! I *also* love the pic of him painting in his little undies. haha. What a kick!