Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Pictures

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have not fallen off the face of the earth, but that we have LOTS of fun pictures to post as soon as we get our computer up and running again! We have been limited to the laptop since getting back from camp. I did want to share a link to our family and maternity pictures that Shannon Schramm took for us. She did an awesome job and I can't wait to get them printed! Hope that you enjoy the slide show she posted on her photography blog-In His Image Photography!

3 comments:

Mike and Brittney said...

The pictures Shannon took are beautiful Cynetta! You look great! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

-Elisabeth Zimmerman

Charley & Jessica said...

I'm going to go check out those pics... and cant wait til you get some up on your blog too! How was camp??