Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ok, so technically, Noah has been at VBS(Vacation Bible School) since he was the size of a peanut(I was pregnant with him in 2004!), but this year was the FIRST year that he was actually able to go to a real class! When I realized this at 9:30 last night, I scrambled to find him an appropriate outfit for the theme--Amazon Expedition!

I think it is cute how the lizard is giving him a kiss!


Yeah, he was way cute(even if I am a little bias!)


Daddy, the crocodile hunter with his mini-me!


Here he is sitting with his class! Look how big he is! I am so glad I decided against pre-school this year(Mommy isn't ready!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben, Michele, Claire & Anna said...

I can't wait until Claire can go to VBS! Looks like Noah was having so much fun! And... he is WAY cute!! It's not that you are biased, HE'S CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Charley & Jessica said...

Aw.. he's SO CUTE! how fun! :) I want one! haha