Friday, June 27, 2008

Etsy


Ok, I just have to put in a plug for this website that I have been frequenting, I have not ventured out and bought anything or even signed up for an account, but if you like Ebay you will love Etsy. My friend, Michelle, got me started there and I have every intention of buying something that I have been watching for a while...just waiting on the courage! Also, check out Michelle's stuff on there, her little wooden toys are adorable!

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible if you become terribly addicted to this site!

2 comments:

The Hofele Family said...

That is sooo funny! I found that site a couple weeks ago and I have been checking it out all the time!

michelle said...

sorry to get you hooked...sort of. :) it's a great place. it'll be my one-stop-shop at christmas time.

thanks for the plug too. ; )