Saturday, January 19, 2008

In the eyes of a child...


Out of the mouth of babes...specifically Noah! This was too cute not to share! Tonight we were getting ready for bed and Noah saw a picture of my niece from her Kindergarten graduation. Of course she had a cute little cap and gown on and Noah said with great surprise in his voice, "Her have a helicopter on hers head!!" Well, I think I would have been surprised to see someone with a helicopter on their head as well! I asked him what he was talking about and his excitement was so much that he had a hard time talking now, but he pointed to the picture(which btw has been there a while) and said again, "Her-Her have a helicopter on hers head!!!" I just started laughing, and I think the worst part is I didn't tell him any different! I just couldn't crush his excitement!! Anyway, hope you get a laugh and next time you go to a graduation maybe you will think of them all with helicopters on their heads!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You should show him a picture of you from your college or high school graduation and see if he thinks you have a helicopter on your head too!

The Vachas said...

That was very funny! I like the pictures you added.

Ben & Michele said...

That is hilarious Cynetta!! Noah says the funniest things! I love that you share them with us and you have it journaled so you'll never forget the cute things he does and says. That is one of the many things I love about blogging!

the Brusses said...

Hilarious! It's so cool to see them trying to figure out the world around them and make things fit into a context they understand. This is definitely ANOTHER new favorite age for me. :) So glad to hear you're enjoying it, too!