Sunday, October 21, 2007

Photo Shoot

Yesterday, Shannon and I went to Charleston Falls so that she could play around with her camera and take some pictures. She took some awesome pictures of the leaves and scenery there and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! I, of course, am always willing to let Noah be her "guinea pig" for learning to take pictures! (It's a pretty sweet deal, actually! I get a great friend and great pictures of my cutie!) Check out the great shots she got of him! She has some more on her site as well that you can check out here!

My Little Model












Doesn't he look so big?


This is pure essence of our little boy!

2 comments:

Ben & Michele said...

LOVE these pictures of our little GQ model! They really are adorable! Some definite keepers!

The Vachas said...

These are adorable!!! I think Noah ooks younger with his haircut. She does a great job.