- When I tuck Noah in I say, "Snug as a bug in a rug" as I move down his sides. He always asks me to do it again and when I say "You do it", he takes his hands down his sides and says "Snug-a-bug-a-rug". It is so cute!!
- I was going to work the other day and he was going to Grandma's so when we got to Grandma's house he said, "You going to work, Mommy?" I said yes, to which he replied with a finger shake, "Okay, but this the last time, Mommy." Talk about heartbreaking!! I thought I might have to call in right then!!
- Today we had a church garage sale and I went and picked up the lunch for the ladies who were working. I ordered a diet coke and Noah said, "Me no want diet" "Me never want diet!!"
- He gets scared when I start to let the bath water down and says "Me NOT go down the drain."
- This one melts my heart...tonight as we said prayers, I said "Thank you for Jesus" to which he said "thank you the died on the cwoss"
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Been a while...
I am so anxious to post all the fun we've been having...another zoo trip, a trip to PA, and lots of fun pictures and videos. However, when our computer crashed our printer is no longer installed and the CD is MIA & I can't work a download to save my life! Anyway, that's my story, but I did want to share some "cutable quotes"