Wednesday, October 24, 2007

3 Brides

This post is kind of a long story, but I will try to keep it brief. Two of my friends from college, Heather & Katie, and myself enjoyed immensely the "Princess of the day" feeling that being in that beautiful wedding dress and being "the BRIDE"! I was the first to get married, followed a few months later by Heather, then Katie a year after Heather. At Katie's wedding, Heather and I talked about that wonderful feeling that you get when you put on that beautiful dress and lamented that our day was over (though neither of us really want to plan another wedding, just wear the dress) So to make a long story short, we decided to have wedding dress pictures. We would plan on this occasion and someone would end up pregnant (me first, then Katie). So in May 2006, I headed to Greenville and took my awesome husband/photographer and wedding dress and we had ourselves a photo shoot! Call us crazy, but it was a fun and lasting memory that we will all cherish forever! Actually, maybe we will even do it again in 5 years or something!




L to R:Katie, Cynetta, Heather

Gotta have the Charlie's Angels pose





Okay, this wasn't for a picture, this was to cool off. It was like the hottest day that Greenville had seen for the year--in the 90's!!! I'm just glad I wasn't actually getting married out there that day!

We were cracking up so hard trying to keep a straight face for this one!

2 comments:

Ben & Michele said...

What a great idea! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! You got some really pretty shots! You all look BEAUTIFUL!

The Vachas said...

Great Idea! I love these pictures. You guys must have had so much fun!!!