Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Pantry!

My wonderful husband is building me a pantry! If you have ever been in my kitchen, you realize exactly what that means to me! I am so excited because my counters will no longer be cluttered and I will have so much room to put stuff. Shelf paper tomorrow!Then organize organize organize!!!! Yea!!!!




Check out my custom stoneware rack! A perfect fit for a new Pampered Chef Consultant!! Joel did this in all by himself in his own head!! I am so proud of him! He has put a lot of time into the planning and building to make sure it is just right!Thank you BABE! Love ya!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ben & Michele said...

That is so nice that Joel is making you a new pantry. Space is always my issue too.... NEVER enough space! You're going to love it when it's done!

Jon, Karen, Michael, & Baby said...

Nice work, Joel! We can't wait to see it!