Friday, January 19, 2007

Never Grow Up

I received an email today about the cost of raising a child and how it really isn't that much if you look at all the things you get out of it...naming rights, someone to laugh yourself silly with, more love than your heart can hold, etc., etc. Well, tonight Noah and I had one of those moments. I taught him to blow bubbles in his chocolate milk! What fun! He never figured it out...which may be for the better, but he asked me to blow bubbles in his milk several times. His little face just lit up with joy! So I agree with the email...For $160,140, you never have to grow up!

3 comments:

J&K Blakemore said...

Wow, Cynetta, you need to get chocolate milk on sale! $160,140 is quite a bit to pay...

Ben & Michele said...

$160,000 seems a bit conservative to me, but whatever the costs... it is so worth it! Children are a priceless gift from God!

The Vachas said...

Cute pictures. Is Noah going to be teaching Landon to blow bubbles in his milk?